- 22:08 Ticket #123 (libssh2_channel_close() hangs in non blocking mode) closed by
- invalid: It is really a strangely put problem and there's no feedback on the …
- 17:38 Ticket #165 (size_t conversion) created by
- Attached is the initial patch against 1.2.4 for converting unsigned long …
- 23:30 Changeset in libssh2 [1b1b4a] by
- libssh2 is released under the Modifed BSD license, not GPL
- 23:18 Ticket #164 (Knownhost API handles comments badly) closed by
- fixed: Thanks, I'm setting this entry to "resolve as fixed" then!
- 20:52 Changeset in libssh2 [9abf81] by
- Add libssh2_knownhost_addc to handle comments. Comments in known_hosts …
- 12:46 WikiStart edited by
- Added HOWTO section with our first HOWTO on keepalive requests. (diff)
- 12:44 KeepAlive created by
- Added keepalive API usage (originally by Simon Josefsson on the mailing …
- 12:29 Changeset in libssh2 [c58582] by
- Fix gettimeofday to compile with Visual C++ 6. Reported by Steven Van …
- 18:50 Changeset in libssh2 [e54786] by
- 13:16 Changeset in libssh2 [4cfead] by
- keepalive.c: Fix libssh2_error usage.
- 13:13 Changeset in libssh2 [60ff0a] by
- Fix typo in last commit.
- 13:13 Changeset in libssh2 [64c977] by
- Tidy up build option notice.
- 13:10 Changeset in libssh2 [ab66ff] by
- Add entry about keep alive stuff.
- 18:28 Ticket #164 (Knownhost API handles comments badly) created by
- OpenSSH-format known_hosts lines can include a comment after the key, …
- 18:12 Changeset in libssh2 [69520e] by
- 17:18 Changeset in libssh2 [f87f4a] by
- Fix memory leak in libssh2_knownhost_add.
- 19:53 Ticket #163 (use libssh2_socket_t for socket type) closed by
- wontfix: Since changing the type will change the ABI, that will not happen until we …
- 19:51 Changeset in libssh2 [b3556c] by
- change 'int' to 'libssh2_socket_t' in the public API for sockets
- 23:57 Changeset in libssh2 [1f406f] by
- reduce code duplication and return underlying error better
- 23:50 Ticket #163 (use libssh2_socket_t for socket type) created by
- In libssh2.h (line 250) in struct _LIBSSH2_POLLFD a socket is declared as …
- 23:44 Changeset in libssh2 [c0436f] by
- acknowledge when _libssh2_packet_requirev() returns error when …
- 23:44 Changeset in libssh2 [0034a8] by
- wrap long lines
- 23:37 Changeset in libssh2 [f0f4ba] by
- polished the phrasing in two error strings
- 23:33 Changeset in libssh2 [c29ba8] by
- silence picky compiler warnings
- 23:32 Changeset in libssh2 [a03e1b] by
- silence picky compiler warnings
- 23:04 Changeset in libssh2 [d4a768] by
- removed libssh2_error()'s forth argument libssh2_error() no longer …
- 22:51 Changeset in libssh2 [d377c3] by
- repaired --enable-debug
- 17:01 Changeset in libssh2 [51fcb1] by
- Make ./configure output a summary of build options.
- 13:16 Changeset in libssh2 [8bbc10] by
- let the err_msg in the session struct be const too
- 13:09 Changeset in libssh2 [0ef841] by
- Revert #ifdef change that pulled in AES-CTR code when explicitly disabled.
- 11:42 Changeset in libssh2 [ef2702] by
- fix #ifdefs
- 11:42 Changeset in libssh2 [a96215] by
- make function match the new proto
- 11:38 Changeset in libssh2 [a925bd] by
- Improve AES-CTR check.
- 11:05 Changeset in libssh2 [3420e9] by
- use const to silence a bazillion warnings
- 10:34 Changeset in libssh2 [2de339] by
- Use AES-CTR from OpenSSL when available. Reported by Lars Nordin …
- 10:30 Changeset in libssh2 [c46cbd] by
- Make it possible to disable DSA. Patch from Lars Nordin …
- 07:06 Ticket #159 (libssh2 takes long time to disconnect from CoreFTP's SFTP service) closed by
- fixed: Replying to qxu: > Yes, the problem is fixed. Great! Thank …
- 19:47 Changeset in libssh2 [a2157c] by
- Style improvements to knownhost error handling. Made improvements as …
- 18:38 Changeset in libssh2 [16af81] by
- Send and receive channel EOF before sending SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_CLOSE Sending …
- 15:58 Changeset in libssh2 [0d331a] by
- Add keep-alive support.
- 14:19 Ticket #151 (email@example.com) closed by
- fixed: This was fixed in 1.2.3. It was a bug in libssh2 to not send back packet …
- 04:02 Ticket #162 (libssh2_userauth_password() returns undocument value) created by
- I think this is a bug. when I run the code below (the variable `password' …
- 22:55 Changeset in libssh2 [942a40b] by
- Call libssh2_error for every knownhost API failure. The libssh2 API calls …
- 20:27 Changeset in libssh2 [ef0962] by
- Fix LIBSSH2_ALLOC checks. These appear to be cut-and paste errors where …
- 15:49 Changeset in libssh2 [e4232e] by
- Silence compiler warning.
- 15:27 Changeset in libssh2 [cdc136] by
- Make it portable; test uses = for string comparison (not ==). Indent.
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.